1. Click the Patient Portal link here.
2. Select “Create New Account” and create Username, Password and select your Security Questions and Answers.
3. Once registered and logged in, select Patient Information and then Add/Update to enter your information.
4. Enter your Personal Demographics, Insurance Information, Allergies, Medications, Medical History, Family History, Social History, and any Additional Info needed.
5. Select Add/Update when finished.
6. Record your Login ID and Password in a secure place. If you forget either, you can have your Username emailed to you if you forget it by selecting the Forgot Username link. You can also reset your password via the Lost Password option.