HOW TO USE PATIENT PORTAL
1. Click the Patient Portal link here.
2. Select “Create New Account” and create Username, Password and select your Security Questions and Answers.
3. Once registered and logged in, select Patient Information and then Add/Update to enter your information.
4. Enter your Personal Demographics, Insurance Information, Allergies, Medications, Medical History, Family History, Social History, and any Additional Info needed.
5. Select Add/Update when finished.
6. Record your Login ID and Password in a secure place. If you forget either, you can have your Username emailed to you if you forget it by selecting the Forgot Username link. You can also reset your password via the Lost Password option.
Thank you for choosing us as your eye care professionals. Prior to your initial visit, please take a few moments to print and fill out the following forms, bringing each of them with you when you come in for your appointment. This will save you time the day of your exam. Thank you!
If you are unable to view the forms on your computer, please download the free Adobe Acrobat reader by clicking this link get2.adobe.com/reader and installing the reader onto your computer.
Feel free to email us with questions or comments at email@example.com